Scroll to Top

15 Best Free Responsive WordPress Themes

Posted in Freebies1 year ago • Written by Suzanna22 Comments
20 Best Responsive Free WordPress Themes

Reviewed by Rich ANDREW on .

Thanks for these WordPress themes

Rating: 10 out of 10

Why responsive WordPress theme very important? Because, responsive layout designs displayed in all mobile devices like tablet, mobile phone, laptop etc. Today we show you 15 high-quality free responsive wordpress themes! So I have written before, about how to make best responsive designs on 15 Advanced Responsive Front End Frameworks. In addition, we talked about in this article about responsive test tools.

All WordPress themes 100% free for personal or commercial (please visit developer sites for commercial usage) use.

Dont forget, all our free responsive WordPress themes collection are built to resize and realign itself to cater to the different screen sizes of mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, i.e. they are responsive. Just resize your browsers or test on here and see actions.

In this article we will show you free responsive WordPress themes. We feel happy whatever we learned by search and learn on search engines by time. We hope this article will be useful for you. You can bookmark this page and visit back later and save time.

Skeleton

Adapt

TumblePress

TumblePress

BonPress

BonPress

TAGS: , , ,

22 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. James February 20, 2013 at 10:03 pm - Reply

Thanks for the great share. Very helpful.

2. Suraj Banakar February 21, 2013 at 4:03 pm - Reply

Why didn't I came across this post earlier!
    This is the best compilation of free themes I came across!
    Keep up the good work!

• Suzanna February 21, 2013 at 10:55 pm - Reply

Thanks you Suraj.

3. Just2Jays March 4, 2013 at 5:23 pm - Reply

Easily the best list of free responsive wordpress themes I've come across yet. I haven't heard of any of them! Usually it's all the same regurgitated themes.

4. Peter March 14, 2013 at 12:09 pm - Reply

First Class Collection - Thank you!

5. Themepacific March 16, 2013 at 7:46 am - Reply

Thanks for the superb collections of free wordpress themes. We have also created some free WordPress themes, if you like those please add it in your WordPress Collections.

Thanks again

6. johanso March 17, 2013 at 5:10 pm - Reply

Thanks you, Very helpful.

7. Liesl March 21, 2013 at 1:34 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for the high quality themes, these are hard to come by indeed!

8. Shajjad March 30, 2013 at 8:53 am - Reply

The list is really great !!
    I already used Adapt, Yasmin, Pytheas for my clients website.

Adapt and Pytheas from (wpexplore.com) is really cool !!

9. Vishesh Kachheda March 30, 2013 at 4:09 pm - Reply

Very Nice Post!
    The Themes Shown Also :)
    Will Try Them One By One !

10. Gregg Morrison April 3, 2013 at 5:36 pm - Reply

Thanks, Suzanna. I'm seeking a new look for my blog and you've given me several candidate themes to try on. Much appreciated!

11. Arvind April 6, 2013 at 6:53 am - Reply

w0w, really an awesome collection. Bookmarked it.

12. Marcus April 8, 2013 at 12:02 pm - Reply

Thanks, i have some great free responsive wordpress themes on my blog too. Hope you like them!

13. Steve Weiss April 9, 2013 at 1:45 pm - Reply

My favorite is the Tetris Theme. I now tried the new Tuned Theme(http://www.tunedthemes.com). Very nice the Infinite Scroll Blog Template.

14. Отдых в Крыму April 9, 2013 at 11:21 pm - Reply

All of them has professional designs and usability! thanks for share!

15. MAC Design Inc. April 10, 2013 at 7:21 am - Reply

Amazing collection of themes, many thanks for sharing!

16. amit kulat April 21, 2013 at 11:51 am - Reply

Truely agreed with Steve Weiss Tetris amazing theme i have ever came across,thankyou very much...

17. Bachtiar May 7, 2013 at 7:04 am - Reply

Great free themes collection!

I really like the one from wpexplorer, very easy to configure and beautiful.

18. web cheap design May 9, 2013 at 12:54 pm - Reply

Nice list Suzana! I liked the skeleton wordpress theme and added it to my collection

19. nics July 1, 2013 at 4:13 am - Reply

Thanks for this great post you have posted a great stuff of wordpress themes which looks great. All the themes look great. You have done a great job for this collection. I've shared also some good wordpress themes.

Leave A Response